Sunnen Engine Charity Sweepstakes Tickets
Enter for a chance to win a race engine built by Reher-Morrison in the PRI Trade Show tradition to raise funds for Victory Junction.
- Reher-Morrison 583ci Big Block Chevrolet Racing Engine
- Complete Engine Dyno Tuned and Tested
- 1,200 Horsepower and 880 Ft/Lbs of Torque
- Valued at $25,000
Organized by Sunnen Products and PRI, raffle tickets for the Engine Charity Sweepstakes are available for purchase here online or on the show floor at the Sunnen Engine Charity Sweepstakes booth in Machinery Row. All ticket proceeds go to Victory Junction, a year-round camp in Randleman, NC, for children ages six to 16 with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses, which was founded by Kyle and Pattie Petty in honor of their son Adam.
The winning ticket will be drawn at the PRI Trade Show at 2 p.m., Saturday, December 14, 2013. The winning ticket holder does not need to be present to win.
- Online ticket purchase ends on December 6, 2013. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Sunnen Engine Charity Sweepstakes booth in Machinery Row at the PRI Trade Show.
- A confirmation of your ticket purchase will be sent upon completion of the transaction. The actual printed tickets will be kept on file with PRI for future verification if required. The ticket stubs will be added to the drawing at the 2013 PRI Trade Show in Indianapolis, IN.
The winner will incur all costs of transporting the engine from the Indiana Convention Center.